High quality litigation and dispute resolution matters that are brought in exclusively by word of mouth due to exceptional reputation of the partners.
- Join a firm that is so busy it is turning matters away
- Exceptional partners that can develop your experience
- Enjoy autonomy, quality matters and an above market salary
This is a specialist commercial litigation practice that acts for small to medium sized commercial enterprises. Located centrally in the CBD, the firm provides a full suite of commercial legal services to their clients and looks for practical solutions for any given situation from litigation to dispute resolution.
The team has built a solid reputation in the commercial sector and they pride themselves on high quality and efficient legal services. In addition, they foster a culture where client engagement is paramount and they believe that this is ultimately what sets them apart from other professional service providers.
Due to a constant stream of referrals (to a point where the firm regularly turns work away) they now seek to appoint a self sufficient, senior litigation lawyer who will thrive in a small and close knit team and somewhere you will be empowered to manage your own files for commercial clients.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- At least 3 years post admission litigation experience
- Experience in dispute resolution with a confident and measured commercial approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who enjoys court appearances
- A desire to work autonomously, but also as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the capacity to be detail-orientated
The successful candidate will be given a high level of autonomy, receive excellent 1:1 coaching from extremely talented Partners (ex Top Tier) as well as an above market salary. The firm will progress their lawyers quickly, so this really represents an excellent opportunity to join one of the best litigation firms in town that work on stimulating matters across all areas of commercial litigation.
For further information on this or any opportunities that we are handing, please contact Louise Gibson, Director on 0481 588698 or alternatively please send through your application and covering letter to email@example.com. All conversations will be dealt in the strictest of confidence and we will tailor our search to fit in with your specific requirements.