Business Advisory Manager required for a Growth focussed Accountancy Practice with a great culture.
- Dynamic firm / Continued growth
- Superb career prospects with potential partnership opportunity
- Join a team of friendly, driven team of professionals
This a rare and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, successful firm who are focussed on growth and delivery a first class service to a impressive client portfolio.
This position provides support to develop capability among team members, including delegating and reviewing their work, as well as helping to train, mentor and monitor their performance and productivity.
Your responsibilities will include providing business advisory and accounting advice to a varied, interesting and profitable portfolio of clients.
- Producing compliance documents
- Special purpose financial statements and monthly management reports.
- Hold management meetings with clients to discuss their growth, profitability and cashflow strategies.
- Generating revenue by winning new clients whilst continuing to service existing relationships to drive loyalty and retention. This includes being the main contact for clients and being responsible for the continued development of client relationships through providing proactive business advice.
This role is looking for a driven Senior / Supervisor looking to take the next step in your their career.
This dynamic, growth-focused Accounting firm is offering an outstanding opportunity to become an influential Business Advisory / Client Manager providing strategic advice, innovative solutions and service excellence to small to medium enterprises.
You will ideally possess:
- An accounting degree or related degree with a major in accounting
- CA or CPA qualification
- Excellent stakeholder management and organisation skills
- Strong communication, proactive and deadline-focussed
- Ability to complete and supervise a job from start to finish
For further details please contact Mark Kew @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0410 947710