Newly created opportunity working for a very down to earth, commercially focussed mid-tier firm. Progressive, fun and rewarding environment.
- Rare opportunity as key Family Law Specialist - Quick Partnership prospects
- Work closely with the Private Client Advisory & Commercial Law teams
- Down to earth partners, where experience and commerciality is valued
This national firm stands as a beacon of legal excellence in the vibrant legal landscape of Australia. With a rich history and an unwavering commitment to
client success, the firm has consistently set the standard for comprehensive and commercially viable legal solutions over many decades.
The firm are committed to always improving and embracing change. As such, the time now presents the opportunity to appoint a key and integral member to their Brisbane office.
Due to continued growth in their highly profitable Brisbane office, the firm are now seeking a Senior Family Lawyer (either at a very top end Senior Associate, Special Counsel or even Partnership level) to work closely with the Wills & Estates Special Counsel, Commercial Law and Private Client Advisory Partners and their associated team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to work on high end family law matters – such as complex financial and Property settlements, child maintenance trusts, relationship agreements, financial agreements as well as spotting the often difficult corporate, trust and tax issues that arise in family law. The benefit of the firm being you will have a full team of professionals in other areas (Tax, Private Clients, Wills/Estates, Commercial etc) to supplement and navigate your clients through such issues.
There will be a preference for the successful candidate to be an Accredited Family Law Specialist and in addition, you are likely to have worked in one of the family law boutiques/ or notable teams where this calibre of work is common ground.
The successful candidate can enjoy the following:
- competitive base salary and attractive performance bonus
- six months maternity leave for the main carer
- option to work from home regularly – work in a way to allow you to integrate home and work (without any judgement or pressure to be in the office everyday!)
- iconic, state of the art brisbane offices with breathtaking views
- excellent wellness package
Above all you will want to be part of a fun, friendly and skilled collective of professionals who don’t take themselves too seriously, but who are not afraid to have the difficult conversations when they do occur.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Louise Gibson, Director at Remedy Resourcing on 0481 588698. Please email your application to email@example.com or call for a discreet chat.